Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Experience with SONY Cyber Shot

I used to travel with video cam and it is quite bulky when traveling to many places where you got to do a lot of walking. Recently I just got myself a new Sony Ericsson mobile phone with Cyber Shot technology. I tried it out during my trip to Macau to my surprised the pictures turn out to be superb.

Me and my gang in Macau


This is the side entrance of The Venetian Macau, its so beautiful.
Nowadays I no longer carry bulky camera but just my phone with
Sony Cyber Shot Technology

I can take good pictures.

So sweet !
Yummy!
Lollipop or ice-cream ?


Getting ready for the to outer space.
Ok! I'm ready !
OK! OK! I'm Ready ! Nothing to worry !
Oh No! Help!Help ! Help! Get me Down!
Experienced London in Genting ???
Somewhere down the hill, Bukit Tinggi . No comment...
LinkNever too old to be in Fashion show.

On the way back , drop by at Bukit Merah Laketown.


At Dinner Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment